POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : infinite minimalism - abstract wallpaper : infinite minimalism - abstract wallpaper Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  infinite minimalism - abstract wallpaper
From: Tek
Date: 17 Mar 2006 01:17:09
Message: <441a5465@news.povray.org>
I've got a nice program called winwall which changes my wallpaper every 30
minutes... so I decided I needed a huge number of pretty abstracts for my
desktop.

The source for these is in p.b.s-f, the frame number is used as a random
seed, generating a theoretically infinite number of different images. I've
picked some of my favourites to show here.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rand025.jpg' (129 KB) Download 'rand040.jpg' (251 KB) Download 'rand027.jpg' (192 KB)

Preview of image 'rand025.jpg'
rand025.jpg

Preview of image 'rand040.jpg'
rand040.jpg